Business travel requires a slightly different set of packing needs than your standard vacation. Many times it is a last minute trip, or at least one you have spent days happily packing for! If you want to make your business trip as easy and successful as possible use a checklist. It will make your packing fast and painless.
- Chargers for all of your electronic gadgets including phones, computers, tablets, cameras, or other electronics.
- USB Memory stick. Handy if you find yourself needing to transfer data or in several other “unplanned” situations!
- Plug adaptor- if you are going abroad.
- Surge protector-in an unfamiliar environment if you want to make sure your electronics are protected.
- Noise canceling headphones-making it easier to work while traveling
Clothing Needs Checklist
- Wrinkle release spray
- Pack light choose brown or black accessories to coordinate with all of your outfits
- Shoes to match (brown or black)
- Jacket and bottoms that agree with your scheme
- Tops/blouses that can be mixed and matched with your jackets and bottoms
- Underware and socks (pack an extra pair of each)
- Workout clothing
Don’t forget your business cards!
Keep your packing simple. Remember the most options that can be produced out of the smallest number of clothes is your goal for this trip. A checklist will help you keep your bag to the bare minimum.